Top Windows 10 Bootable USB Tool Download
The top Windows 10 bootable USB tool-AOMEI Partition Assistant can help you to run Windows 10 from a USB drive.
Windows 10 bootable USB tool is a simple utility that enables you to deploy a full Windows 10 environment on a USB drive or external device. In this way, you can make a USB drive to be a portable system device, and use it to run Windows 10 or other preferred Windows systems on any other computer.
And this tool is widely employed by people who need to telework or work from home. You can boot up your PC into Windows 10 without effecting the system already installed, and access all your files from cloud backup or other ways.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional is the top utility for creating bootable Windows drive. It provides a feature called “Windows To Go Creator” that helps you to install Windows 10 in a USB flash drive, HDD, SSD. And compared with other similar tools, it owns lots of advantages then creating a Windows bootable USB.
● Support for multiple systems: Besides Windows 10, It supports Windows 8, 7, XP, and other Windows systems, whether the Home, Enterprise, or Education version.
● Comes with GUI interface. It is a user-friendly tool. With its intuitive interface, you can create a Windows 10 bootable USB in a few steps.
● Create bootable USB via the current system. AOMEI Partition Assistant can finish the operation via the current OS. If have a PC running with Windows 10, the Windows 10 ISO file is not a must.
● “Windows on Mac” function: AOMEI Partition Assistant can create a portable Windows system for Mac. It helps a lot if you want to run programs or software that only work with Windows systems.
This part will show you how to use AOMEI Partition Assistant to create a bootable USB, and run Windows system from the USB drive.
Before you do:
Download a Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft. (you can also create a bootable USB from a Windows 10 computer if you don’t have the ISO file).
Prepare a USB drive, or an HDD, SSD, and back up the files on it.
Install AOMEI Partition Assistant.
Step 1. Launch AOMIE Partition Assistant, and click “All Tools” > “Windows To Go Creator”.
Step 2. Choose “Create Windows To GO for personal computer”, and click “Next”.
Step 3. And tick “Windows To Go with system disc/ISO”, and choose the Windows 10 ISO file. And on a Windows 10 PC, you can choose "Create Windows To Go with current system". And click “Next”.
Step 4. And choose the USB drive as the target location, and click “Proceed”.
Step 5. This Windows bootable USB tool will warn you that the data on the USB drive will be deleted, and click “Yes”.
When the progress is done, you can use the bootable USB drive to boot any computer at everywhere by changing boot order in BIOS. And here are the steps of entering BIOS to reset boot oder.
1. Insert the bootable USB on a computer, power on the PC, when you see the first screen, tap functional key (F2, F3, F4, F5, ESC), and enter BIOS setup.
2. Under the "Boot" tab, choose "Change boot order".
3. And move the USB drive to the top of the boot sequence list.
4. Save the setting, and leave the BIOS.
If you want to make a Windows Creation tool to install Windows 10, you can refer to this part to download Windows 10 and burn it to USB.
1. Download Windows USB/DVD Download Tool.
2. Open MediaCreationTool file, and tick “Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC”.
4. And choose your language, and choose Windows 10 and the architecture.
5. Choose “USB flash drive”, and click “Next”. And this program will list the files on the USB will be deleted, ensure you have backed up them, and click “Next”.
When it is finished, you can use this USB to boot any other PC and install Windows 10 on it or upgrade system to Windows 10.
With the Windows 10 bootable USB tool, you have a portable Windows 10 environment on any other PC. Or you can follow the extra content to have a Windows 10 creation tool for installation. Besides, AOMEI Partition Assistant can also help you to create a Windows 10 repair USB. If your PC encounter a boot issue, it can help you.