You can install official Windows installation as follows:
Download the Windows ISO file, burn ISO to the USB drive (DVD) and install it through the USB drive; or download the Windows ISO file, mount the ISO file directly, and run Setup.exe to install it directly.
Then, how to get the Windows ISO file? How to ensure the image is pure? This article shows you how to get an "official" image file.
Media Creation Tool download:
It’s not available to directly download Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft’s official website. But it offers Media Creation Tool, which allows you to upgrade operating system or download ISO file.
1. Enter the official address:
2. Click the Download tool now button to download Media Creation Tool.
3 Double click the downloaded exe file to open the tool, check Create Installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC and click Next.
4. Select the image language, version and architecture you want to download and click Next.
5. Choose ISO file and click Next to select the path for saving ISO file.
The address of directly downloading ISO file
Take the Edge Chromium browser as an example: You can modify the browser's UA to make Microsoft Server think that the system you are using is not a Windows system (you can't run the Media Creation Tool software) and Microsoft will feed back a new page where you can download ISO file directly.
1. Input the official address in the browser：
2. Press F12 Key to enter developer mode (You may need to press FN+F12 in some laptops); select the device icon as shown on the right, select any model of mobile device on the left side of this page (here we choose iPad Pro); and then press F5 (Fn + F5) refreshes the page.
3. After refreshing, click the drop-down box under “Select edition” to choose the version that you need and click the Confirm button.
4. After selecting version, click drop-down box under “Select the product language” choose a language that you need and click Confirm. Then, you’ll be on the actual download page of ISO file.
5. Click the "64-bitDownload" download button to download the 64-bit system ISO file, otherwise download the 32-bit system ISO file.